Metal and Steel Butt Plugs
What is so good about sticking a butt plug in, anyway? Just imagine: the chilling sensation of the cold, hard, stiff, and solid material entering you; your tight anus swallowing the shape of the plug, still going until it touches the base of the handle; the feeling of having a full load on your behind; the pleasure of a sexual desire coming true; the constant reminder of being a slave to your own sex toy when you start to feel the heftiness and weight of the firm trinket. With or without a partner, you can freely and willfully give yourself up to satisfy your gratification needs. Who knew that it would only take a single toy to achieve all of that?
Metal and steel butt plugs are a modern day favorite in the kink community, and what's not to love? We've fully explained the feeling of having a metal and steel butt plug inside you, but let's go through them one by one.
First, the material. We made sure that all of our metal and stainless steel butt plugs are made from only the best quality materials for your health and safety. Pair it with proper care and maintenance, and you're set for a sex toy that will last you for ages, rust-free. Any additional design features on the other toys such as animal tails and jewels are made from artificial material to mimic the original. The animal tails are made from fur and faux fur and the gemstones are not genuine. Nevertheless, we can still guarantee the quality of both.
Then, there's the shape. It's essential to make sure that the shape of the butt plug is ergonomically fitted to maneuver inside the anal canal. Since the material of these plugs is so solid and unlikely to be flexible, the form needs to be perfect to avoid complications during insertion and extraction. That is also one of the things that we consider in our metal and steel butt plugs. Choose from teardrop, tapered, or ribbed with accurate curves and measures to make the experience easy and safe for you.
Now, we proceed to the base or the handle. All of our metal and steel butt plugs have a flat base or handle at the end to prevent further insertion. You can go basic stainless steel or metal, faux gemstones for that added sparkle, or a frisky and sexy fur animal's tail. The choice is up to you.
Finally, it all comes down to the sensation. If it were up to us, we'd be having a hard time choosing the perfect one because they're all our favorites. Every product has been examined carefully from the supplier before putting it up on our store. Your preference will be the very judge to your chosen butt plug. The size, material, color, and shape all matter. Trust your intuition, or experiment if you're feeling like it. Take time to learn what works for you, and before you know it, you'll be using your very own anal sex toy like a pro.
When you see the materials on offer in a butt plug store, metal and steel butt plugs might be some of the most common options at your disposal?. But are these worth it? Well for some anal enthusiasts out there, there really isn’t any alternative.
Not only does a metal butt plug fulfil all your regular needs, such as giving you an immense sense of fullness inside your body, a great stretching feeling on your sphincters, and a way to turn on even the most staunch partner. They also give you something extra that many other butt plugs lack. Cold, hard surfaces.
The pressure a metal plug can put inside your body is unlike any other material. But that’s not all! Metal butt plugs are the perfect plugs to experiment with temperature play. Warming up or cooling down your butt plugs is the perfect way to take your anal play to the next level, and the best way is with a metal butt plug!
People who went shopping for butt plugs at some point in their life know the struggle of choosing the right one. The main reason is the sheer variety of butt plugs concerning the materials, sizes, and shapes.
Of all the choices out there, metal and steel seem to be among the most favored. Mainly because both of them are durable, body-safe, waterproof, and hygienic.
What’s more, they’re not porous, which means that there’s no way that bacteria will penetrate the material itself!
Even though steel and metal are among the favorite choices, they still manage to confuse potential buyers in terms of their differences. People often wonder whether there are any differences at all.
We’ll touch upon that subject in the article down below. Moreover, we’ll talk about the specific benefits and risks of using steel and metal butt plugs. So keep on reading to find out more!
Benefits of Using a Metal Butt Plug
People who are beginner butt plug users or are considering using one may find the whole idea a tad bit intimidating.
Butt plugs are foreign objects, and as such, they often cause uncertainty among those who wish to use them. The idea that they might be uncomfortable and painful simply leaves people second-guessing their decision.
Well, they are neither of those things. In fact, they come with their own set of benefits which makes them extremely pleasant and satisfying to use!
Of course, the users would have to use the appropriate amount of lubricant, but that rule applies for every other butt plug.
The main benefit of a metal butt plug is obviously its design, which allows the user to experience a sensual and intense anal stimulation.
Another advantage is that it has a firm shape that won’t deform during use (like silicone ones do). Metal butt plug shapes can differ one from another, which means that they usually have multiple purposes.
For example, anal stimulation enthusiasts who wish to massage their prostate can get a butt plug with a specific shape for it. Alternatively, if they wish to target another sensitive spot, there’s probably a metal butt plug with the shape for it as well. That’s called targeted simulation.
Metal butt plugs are also extremely smooth and body-friendly. That’s pretty handy for beginners who wish to try everything slowly for the first time.
Moreover, this smoothness is also useful to the experienced users who don’t want to part with the plug but wear it instead. In addition, the ones that are made from surgical steel are absolutely safe to use.
- It’s Easy to Clean Them: Sterilizing metal butt plugs after use literally couldn’t be any simpler. The users can choose whether they want to boil the plugs, wipe them with alcohol, or wash them with an antibacterial soap.
- They’re Aesthetically Pleasing: It’s really hard not to notice the sparkliness of a shiny metal butt plug once it’s displayed somewhere. There are many colors, designs, patterns, and textures to choose from, and they’re all amazing. Some enthusiasts even consider them a work of art.
- They Are Good for Temperature Play: People who are into ‘temperature play’ can easily manipulate the temperature of their butt plugs, being that they’re metal. Depending on the desired sensation, the users can either cool them down or heat them up.
Differences Between Steel and Metal Plugs
So now that we know what the benefits of using metal and steel butt plugs are, let’s cover the differences.
To be honest, ‘metal’ and ‘steel’ are almost interchangeable as terms when it comes to butt plugs. However, we managed to single out one notable difference.
Metal butt plugs are generally a lot sturdier than the stainless steel ones. They also provide a more intense experience, which is why only the experienced users get them.
In addition, it’s important to consider the fact that there are all sorts of metals out there. Some of them might be a bit safer to use than others.
On the other hand, stainless steel (or surgical steel, as they like to call it) is probably the best in terms of quality and safety. It’s so much easier to sterilize and clean, and the risk of getting injured is minimal.
Specific Risks/Dangers of Steel/Metal Plugs
- Potential injuries: There’s a small chance that people who use metal/steel butt plugs might experience bleeding, discomfort, and pain. There are several reasons as to why that might happen. Some of them include wearing the plug for too long, the inappropriate size of the plug, or forcing the plug in.
- Using a lubricant is absolutely necessary: Metal butt plugs are generally sturdier and heavier, and people use them for more intense stimulations. As such, they require using a lubricant at all times. Otherwise, there’s a risk of causing one of the injuries from the previous paragraph.
- They’re heavy: Steel and metal butt plugs are probably not a good idea for someone who’s a beginner. They’re likely to be too much noticeable due to their weight. That will only lead to discomfort and potential pain, which defeats the whole purpose of the plug. Furthermore, dropping them in the sink, on tiles, or even on toes might cause some serious damage.
- Some have a problematic base: Some metal/steel butt plugs tend to have a round base, which could complicate performing regular activities (sitting, walking, etc). The main reason for this are the sharp edges that might dig into the user’s butt. However, not all metal/steel butt plugs have such bases, so people can easily avoid this issue.
So there you have it. That’s basically all you need to know about using metal and steel butt plugs.
Their usage is nothing out of the ordinary, meaning that they pretty much work like any other butt plug. However, there are several benefits to using them, which make them stand out from the rest.
Those include their smoothness, visual appeal, the ease of maintenance, and their ability to stimulate specific spots.
All in all, metal and steel butt plugs are very safe to use if used properly, and it’s no wonder why so many people favor them. However, it’s important to consider the properties of each product before purchase and get the one that’s suitable for your body.
Once you find the perfect fit, you’ll never go back to using a different one. That’s for sure!
Steel and Metal Butt Plugs - Quality, Comfort & Satisfaction! Firm stainless steel plugs perfect for endless anal fun!